Monday, September 28, 2009

3 Weeks after Transplant....

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while. I went on a little vacation to Fairmont last week with Kevin, then finally came home to my own house (not my parents) and I'm just settling back in with my new cornea. So tomorrow marks my 3 week mark! Everything is really great. It looks awesome and I can still see a lot (not as much as my other eye but a HUGE difference from what it was). Tomorrow I am also going to try go back to work for the first time. I'm only going for 3 hours so hopefully it will be ok. For those of you who don't know me I am a massage therapist and I also have a job doing mostly graphic design / computer stuff. I cannot massage for another month but i'm doing the graphic design / computer stuff tomorrow. Dr. A also said I can drive now so tomorrow will be the first time I drive anywhere too! So a big day all around. I'm going to keep this short today as I have had an awful headache all day and just feeling a lot of nausea. It's from my eye so I think I'm just going to go to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment