Sunday, September 6, 2009

1 Day To Go....

So, only 1 more day until my Cornea Transplant. I'm really starting to get nervous. I'm least looking forward to the painful recovery. I know in the long run it will be worth it though. I've been cleaning my house to make sure its nice and clean when i finally do come home since I will be at my parents house for most of my recovery. I won't be able to do any bending over so I have to do all my cleaning now. I also have almost everything packed in my suitcase. I'm not sure if i'll be gone 1 or 2 weeks so i'm just packing everything I have pretty much. I also finally bought a couple of audiobooks to put on my ipod to listen to since watching tv or looking at the computer will probably be excrutiatingly painful. Anyways, I should probably try and get some sleep tonight as tomorrow night i highly doubt I will be getting any sleep (i'll be way too nervous!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment