Thursday, October 8, 2009

1 Month Post-Transplant

Well, it's been 1 month post transplant today! What a mile stone! And so far its been great! I did go to work for 3 days but it was just too much. So now i'm just resting until probably November. No complaints really, my eye looks FANTASTIC and I don't feel the stitches hardly ever. I feel very very lucky. The only complaint I have is I have a headache almost all the time. Sometimes it is quite bad but now that i'm not working I just have a nap when I get them and sleep it off. Hopefully they don't last long! Although I have a feeling they will because I have my double vision still. My vision isn't really improving much more, I think its at its limit for now until I get the stitches out in 6-12 months. Anyways, just wanted to do this quick update! I go to the doctor again Oct.28th so I probably won't have any new news until then!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to connect with other people who have had a transplant. I hope you post more. I would like to follow your blog and hear how this has affected your outlook on life. I had a transplant a year and a half ago. My vision loss happened over a long period of time and is in both eyes. Learning to drive again. Never learned to use a computer until now. I think in addition to our rare diseases, we who have had a transplant have a unique perspective on gratitude, kindness, uncertainty, and joy.
    I wish you continued good recovery!

    ReplyDelete